| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iida in March is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.8 °C (30.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry. Some 123.9mm (4.9in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Iida March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Iida, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Iida:
- Karuizawa, Japan - 112.9 kms (70.1 miles) NE
- Matsumoto, Japan - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) N
- Suwa, Japan - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) NNE
- Chichibu, Japan - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) ENE
- Kofu, Japan - 68 kms (42.3 miles) ENE
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) E
- Mishima, Japan - 110.5 kms (68.6 miles) ESE
- Ajiro, Japan - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) ESE
- Shizuoka, Japan - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) SE
- Omaezaki, Japan - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) SSE